Your first week’s mission has been updated:
Part 1: Email your photo
Part 1: Update your Student Information Sheets
(Deadline: Next Week)
Some your submitted photos ended up in my enormous Gmail spam bin. Please assist me by taking your Student Information Sheet and doing the following :
- Glue a passport-size photo of yourself to the sheet’s top right corner.
- Indicate the classes you’re in with me (i.e. COM125a, COM125b, and/or COM242).
- Add your new COM125 blog address (if any).
Part 2: Share your reaction to the videos shown in class
(Deadline: 19th Jan, Friday, 5pm)
- Share what you’ve learnt from the in-class videos (shown in-class on 17th Jan) via the comments here (in about 100 words). Use your full student name so for now until I learn who you are.
Part 3: Facebook.com (Optional)
- Set up your profile on facebook.com (if you haven’t done so)
- Join the COM242 facebook group which I’ve setup.