We had a quick class today, and here are a few things we will be doing on Wednesday…
- There were four handouts today:
- Read the Goals and Characteristics of Science for Wednesday’s class.
- I’ll be bringing in the Student Information Sheet (for those missing it).
- I’ll bring the presentation signup sheet (since you guys are so eager!).
For the group presentations, please note the following:
- Week 5: Uses and Gratification will be available as a presentation topic (I’ve also updated the Class Calendar).
- Eight presentation topics are available for about 60 students, thus there will be 7-8 members per group.
- When the presentation sign-up sheet is made available in class, it’s first come first serve. Early bird get the worm!
If there are questions, ask in the comments.